Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Meet our auxiliaries


CARLOS







Where are you from?

I am from Bristol in South West England, in the United Kingdom. My Spanish name is because my father is from Mexico, but I have lived in England all my life.
What are your hobbies?

I love music, and I play the piano, trumpet and guitar. I also love playing sports. In England I played a lot of rugby but here I play football on weekends. I love travelling, cooking and outdoor activities.

What are your favorite foods?

I love all food! I love Mexican and Indian food because I like eating spicy food, but not every day. My favourtie Spanish dish is Spanish tortilla.

Where have you traveled?

After I left school I spent 7 months travelling around the world, spending time in India, Thailand, Australia, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Argentina and Brazil (where I worked on a ranch as a cowboy). I also spent time in Mexico when I was younger with my family (when I lived in the USA for one year). I went back to India earlier this year for a month before moving to Spain, and I have seen a lot of Europe throughout my life. I want to go to Africa soon, as it is the only continent I haven´t visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment